A3 (420 x 300 mm) map board for Mountain Bike Orienteering (MTBO), rogaining and adventure racing.
The map board mounting arms are available in a range of colours and to fit all standard handlebar sizes (25, 31.8 or 35mm), or inserts can be provided to fit multiple handlebar sizes.
The new improved design features:
- Tool-free clamps for easy attachment to handlebars (Allen key not required)
- Lighter weight more flexible map board
- Stronger anodised aluminium support ring
- Support ring and arms available with anodising in a range of colours
- Removable clear plastic cover
*Please note that colours pictured are an approximation only, and may vary from batch to batch and on different displays.
Other features and specifications:
- Can be made to fit all handlebar sizes (please specify if a different size or multiple handlebar sizes are required).
- Robust construction – Solid all-aluminium machined support arms, map protected by thick UV stable plastic.
- Map board measures 420 mm x 300 mm, or can be made to your specifications.
- Map board rotates through 360 degrees.
- Simplicity of design – Stable, minimum components, attaches to any mountain bike, easy attachment and removal of map board and easy access to map.
AUSTRALIAN MADE by Windchill Sports – parts and spares readily available.
Map boards are made to order and usually dispatched within 5 business days of ordering, but please let us know if your order is urgent or required for a particular event.